Technical Building Surveyor M&E
Type - Permanent
Start Date: June 2019
Location - Paddington
Salary - £38k
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a Housing Association's in West London. Our client is looking for an M&E building surveyor to join their team based in Paddington.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Detailed site surveys of M&E assets
- Reporting and identifying defects, producing repair/replacement proposals.
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Advising on HSE.
- Estimation of projects and creation of scopes of work.
Requirements for the role:
- Educated to at least HNC level in construction or a similar discipline
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Surveying capabilities to support change, the Lifecycle plan and AMP
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related bonus
- Travel allowance