Daily responsibilities will include:
- Manage and document a regime of physical inspection to confirm that all plant and equipment is fully compliant
- Manage and document a quality control regime to ensure the contractors deliver servicing, gas safe inspection programmes and response repairs in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
- Work closely with the Compliance & Technical Team to ensure that the procedures for handing over works from an installation contractor are properly executed
- Systematically collate and analyse data on the performance of mechanical plant
- Inspect major service failures, intermittent breakdowns and protracted repairs
- Support the administrative process by ensuring that information required to update the asset management software is inputted correctly and systematically.
- Provide authoritative technical reports on all aspects of service, including the performance of the contractor and the plant.
- Working knowledge of the gas/mechanical services industry
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation including CDM
- Intermediate IT skill including knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Experience of social housing environment
- Demonstrate experience and skills managing customer relationships to ensure a high level of customer care and satisfaction
Requirements for the role:
- ACS in the following as a minimum:
- CCN1, CEN1, CKR1,CPA1, DAH1, WAT1, HTR1, UHWS, EE1, ,CMDDA1