Technical Inspection Officer
Temporary - 20ph-22ph (Option for Perm)
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in South London who are looking for a highly skilled Technical Inspection Officer to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Technical Inspection Officer who is experienced in responsive repairs, voids work, and cyclical repairs.
- Delivering responsive repairs, voids work and cyclical repairs ensuring they are delivered to a high quality.
- Previous experience working in the housing sector
- Understanding of construction contracts and their effective administration.
- Review invoices and requests for payment from contractors, challenge and resolve submissions where required.
- Excellent IT Skills, Particularly Strong use of Excel and Word.
- Working closely with Planned team in relation to planned and cyclical maintenance to ensure that a whole life approach focus is developed for housing stock.
- Undertake quality inspections of repairs, voids and cyclical repairs works as they are undertaken or post completion to ensure works are completed within the specified timescales.
- Maintain records and update asset information and produce performance and management information.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills who can be both customer and client focused.
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual
- Must hold a driving licence
- Social Housing, Local Authority or Contractor background.
- IT, Microsoft word and Excel Literate
- Minimum GCSE grade C or equivalent in English Language and Maths
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.