Daniel Owen Limited are currently recruiting on behalf of a construction company.
Our client is looking for a Telehandler to join there project based in Cadbury Heath of Bristol. This job requires for the candidate to be Punctual, reliable, helpful and experienced on site. Working hours are: 7am - 4.30pm with possible overtime.
The site is busy and in areas tight so a careful competent driver is needed. You must assist with Labouring when required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Telehandler will include:
- Safe operation of telehandler
- Lifting Skips & materials
- Labouring when the Machine is not in use
- Taking in deliveries
- Plus other duties as directed by Site Management
Requirements for the role:
- A valid CPCS Card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour if required
- Own PPE
- Own tools NOT required
If you feel that you would be well- suited for this position please apply. Or contact for more information
Please contact Alex at Daniel Owen for further details on 0117 937 8050