Telescopic Handlers required. Our client is looking for a hard working and experienced Forklift driver to start work on a long term project housing project in Farnborough.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Multiple lifts supplying to higher levels of the building
- Supplying materials to the brick layers
- Getting out the cab to help out with labouring when not required
Requirements for the role
A valid CPCS Ticket
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat
- Be willing to get out the cab to do labouring
- Provide full copies of RTW documents
The Forklift used is a 'Merlo telehandler' - experience on this isn't required but is preferred.
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.