First line Call Handler's required for large Housing Organisation - this will be working within the Repairs Team.
- Respond to all calls and enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives as set out by the management around average time taken on calls.
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy and practice.
Provide direct responses to queries or complaints raised by service users or act as a channel to the appropriate specialists who can deal with more complex issues, or provide one-off processing services to the public
- Previous experience working as a call handler within a customer service / call centre environment
- Excellent written, verbal, questioning & interpersonal skills.
- Analytic skills.
- Strong customer experience ethos
This role will be working from home and is an ongoing contract - minimum 4 months
Please send CV's through to be considered
This will be to start in May and will be on an initial 2 month contract - possibility of on-going work