Temporary Accommodation Team Leader
Full time, permanent role
£37,717 per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary Accommodation Team Leader to join a Housing Association based in and around Letchworth.
Responsible for the delivery of high quality, proactive housing management service to vulnerable customers in the community.
- Provide efficient day to day management of teams, working closely with other agencies to ensure maximum support to vulnerable service users in the community.
- Ensure the effective delivery of a high quality front line customer focused service
- Oversee collection of charges from customers and follow procedures for recovery of arrears
- Deploy colleagues effectively and ensure they are performing to agreed standard
- Deal with tenants disputes and complaints
- Formulate and review policies and procedures related to the running of Support Services
- Liaison with external/partner agencies to deliver a full and effective service
- Collate management statistics in line with performance indicators, to monitor performance and plan any necessary action
- Monitor contracts and service level agreements for compliance
- Manage the out of hours service
If you are interested in this role, please apply with your CV.
Keywords: Temporary Accommodation Team Leader, Housing Officers, Tenants, Housing Association, Letchworth