I am currently looking for a Temporary Receptionist/Administrator based in Cardiff!
Starting immediately (3 Month Contract - Could potentially go Permanent)- Part time office hours (10am-2pm)
You need to have experience in Administration and Front of House Reception. Must be able to deal with challenging situations on occasion and think on your feet, always putting the customer first.
Our client are a well established company within the Commercial Property Sector.
The right candidate needs to be presentable, professional and must have a hands on approach and be willing to take on all types of tasks. The right candidate needs to available immediately.
- Reports to the Business Centre Manager located at your site
- General office administration (filing etc)
- Chasing of arrears from tenants and banking of cheques. Using Microsoft Office to type up correspondence and excel for spreadsheets etc.
- Dealing with tenants/clients on a day-to-day basis either face to face or on the telephone.
- Covering when necessary for other administrators at other branches when they are on holiday or sick. Mileage will be paid, but must be happy to use own vehicle.
- Use of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good telephone manner
- Professional appearance and personality
- Full clean driving license