I am currently working with a leading contractor who work heavily within the Public Sector to appoint a Tenant Liason Officer to look after a site for them in Gateshead for a leading housing association for an initial 8 month fixed contract.
My client is a leading nationwide contractor who has recently secured work in the Gateshead area. They are looking for an experienced TLO to join them for an initial 8 month fixed term contract. Work is on a planned scheme of works.
Candidates should have the following:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations
- Full UK driving licence
- Health and safety awareness
- Excel and word proficiency
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping on top of all forms of communication sent to tenants and relevant third parties in the form of letters, calls, newsletters ect
- Ensure property diaries are kept up to date
- Managing customers expectations in relation to start and end dates of work, the nature of the work and answering any queries they may have
- Dealing with day to day complaints and queries
- Ensuring all PPE is worn from relevant subcontractors ect
My client is looking to interview ASAP and get the right candidates started shortly after. Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience. Please call Abby ASAP on 0191 814 1360 to express your interest.