I am currently working with a leading contractor who work heavily within the Public Sector to appoint a Tenant Liaison Officer to look after a site for them in Gainsborough.
My client is a leading nationwide contractor who has recently secured work in the Gainsborough area. They are looking for an experienced TLO to join their team. Work is on a planned scheme of works.
Candidates should have the following:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Ability to deal with sensitive situations
- Full UK driving licence
- Health and safety awareness
- Excel and word proficiency
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping on top of all forms of communication sent to tenants and relevant third parties in the form of letters, calls, newsletters ect
- Ensure property diaries are kept up to date
- Managing customers expectations in relation to start and end dates of work, the nature of the work and answering any queries they may have
- Dealing with day to day complaints and queries
- Ensuring all PPE is worn from relevant subcontractors ect
My client is looking to interview ASAP and get the right candidates started shortly after. Annual salary negotiable depending on experience. Please call Abby ASAP on 07711556949 / 07711556949 to express your interest.