A local client is looking to recruit several Testing and Inspection Electricians in the North East area.
The client has won several contracts in the North East, mainly with a domestic focus.
Candidates must have experience working in void and occupied properties - ideally within the public sector.
Candidates must also have experience working on contracts that combine responsive works and planned schemes.
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Fault finding
- Smoke alarms fitting and changing
- Any remedial work needed when entering the property
The client is looking to pay the candidate an hourly rate, followed by monies for any remedial works carried out in the property. Candidates will be paid per test and every aspect of the test will also be paid for in addition too. An extra rate will be given based on the amount of properties serviced in a day. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrician to join a growing sub-contractor - with an excellent earning potential. I would advise that it is best to speak to my client to understand how great the earning potential is.
A company vehicle will be provided for work hours only. Candidate must hold all basic hand tools alongside the following qualifications:
- Electrical apprenticeship
- Electrical testing qualification (2391)
- Full UK driving licence
- Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling and Working at Heights (or be willing to complete one online before starting)
- To be able to pass a CRB check (client will pay upon offer of the job)
If you are interested, please contact Abby ASAP on 0191 814 1360 or apply within.