CSCS Traffic Marshal Required
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP10.00 - GBP13.50 per hour. depending on Payment method.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Traffic Marshal to join a project based in Hayle. The site is within the town and is accessible by public transport, though does also have parking nearby if required. The contract is for 6 weeks, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
The Client: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large local construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Daily responsibilities for a Traffic Marshal will include:
* Directing and managing traffic
* Signing in and out workers to site
* Managing foot traffic and the general public
* Assisting with general manual labour
* Observing safety protocols with disposing of waste and wearing the correct PPE
* Ad hoc assisting on site
Requirements for the role
* A Valid CSCS card
*A traffic marshal/ Vehicle Marshal/ Banksman Ticket
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
* Own tools NOT required
Keyword tags: "vehicle Marshal" "Vehicle Marshall" "traffic Marshall" "Traffic Marshall" "banksman" "Gateperson" "CSCS"