Job Type: Contract
Start date: ASAP
Industry: Building & Construction
Location: Leatherhead KT22
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Traffic Marshals/ Banksman to join a project based in Leatherhead. Site offers on site parking and is accessible by public transport, The contract is on a temporary basis, with potential for on going work; working hours being 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with the option to work at weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning and Clearing site
- Carrying out gateman duties
- Signing in/out site operatives and deliveries
- Managing and ensuring the safe movement of traffic in and around the site.
- Moving materials
- General labouring and welfare duties
- Any other works as directed by the site team
Requirements for the role
- A valid Traffic Marshal ticket
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE
Benefits : Our clients have a range of fantastic benefits to offer. If you feel you would be well -suited please apply, or contact for more information.
Please contact Taylor from Daniel Owen Ltd on 01189 505011 for more details.