Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries.
Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Traffic Marshal/Banksman to join a project based in Winchester. The site is accessible by public transport. The contract is on a temporary basis, with potential for on going work; working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday, with the potential to work overtime at the weekends.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Cleaning and Clearing site
* Carrying out Traffic Marshal
* Signing in/out site operatives and deliveries
* managing and ensuring the safe movement of traffic in and around the site.
* Moving materials
* Any other works as directed by the site team Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card * A valid Traffic Marshal ticket
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
* Own tools NOT required