JOB DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking labourers to join a project based in Bristol. The site is within the city centre and is accessible by public transport. The contract is ongoing with working hours being 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday. There will likely be the chance for overtime on the project.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Controlling and restricting access to and from site
* Banking vehicles leaving site
* Controlling traffic around the site when deliveries arriving
* Keeping general public away from site entrance
Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
* Traffic Marshall ticket
Benefits: Our client has a range of fantastic benefits to offer. If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.
For more information please contact Daniel Owen on 01179378050 for more details.