Looking for a hard-working Traffic Marshall to work on a industrial project in Sunbury-On-Thames. Our client is developing a high end flagship showroom for a prestige car manufacturer.
The site is accessible by public transport and offers on-site parking.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and restricting access to and from site
- Banking vehicles leaving site
- Controlling traffic around the site when deliveries arriving
- Keeping general public away from site entrance
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card/Traffic Marshall Ticket
- The ability to perform physical manual labour.
- Own PPE - Safety boots, hi-vis vest, and hard hat.
- Provide full copies of RTW documents
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Sunbury-On-Thames working on a high-end car manufacturer development.