Traffic Marshall required in Chichester. Our client is looking for a hardworking Traffic Marshall/Banksman to start a job in Chichester on a well known housing site. Site accessible on public transport.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and restricting access to and from site
- Banking vehicles leaving site
- Controlling traffic around the site when deliveries arriving
- Keeping general public away from site entrance
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card.
- The ability to perform physical manual labour.
- Own PPE - Safety boots, hi-vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, and hard hat.
- Provide full copies of RTW documents
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.