Traffic Marshall Needed. Looking for a hard-working Traffic Marshall to work on a housing project based in Farnborough. Our client is a well known housing developer. The contract is on a temporary basis, with potential for on going work.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Controlling and restricting access to and from site
- Banking vehicles leaving site
- Controlling traffic around the site when deliveries arriving
- Keeping public away from site entrance
Requirements for the role
- A valid CSCS card/Traffic Marshall Ticket
- The ability to perform physical manual labour.
- Own PPE - Safety boots, hi-vis vest, and hard hat.
- Provide full copies of RTW documents
Daniel Owen is a recruitment company that specialises in placing people within the Construction, Engineering, Rail & Maintenance Industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Farnborough working on a well known housing development site.