Job Type: Temporary
Industry: Construction/ Trades & Labour - Housing Development
Daniel Owen are looking for experienced and hardworking Traffic Marshalls to join a large housing project with one of our major clients in Farnborough. Project offers up to 5 years work. Sites offer onsite parking and is accessible by public transport. Contracts are ongoing with working hours between 7.30am - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday with weekend hours.
Daily responsibilities include;
- Controlling and restricting access to and from site
- Banking vehicles leaving site
- Controlling traffic around the site when deliveries arriving
- Keeping general public away from site entrance
Requirements for the role;
- Valid CSCS Card
- Valid Traffic Marshall ticket.
- H&S conscious
- Own PPE - high vis , hard hat and steel-toe cap boots
- 2 Checkable work references
Benefits: Our clients have a range of fantastic benefits to offer. If you feel you would be well -suited please apply or contact for more information.
Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Please contact Gregg from Daniel Owen Ltd on 01189 505011 for more details.