JOB TITLE: Traffic Marshall
INDUSTRY: Building and Construction
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY BAND: £11.00ph - £12.00ph
Traffic Marshall required to join a project based in Crediton. Our client is looking for an experienced and qualified Traffic Marshall to direct public and construction traffic on a busy housing development.
The contract is on a temporary basis and an on going basis with working hours being 7.30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Directing traffic around site ensuring safety of both site workers and the public
* Managing and ensuring the safe movement of traffic in and around the site.
* Moving materials/ signage around site
* Any other works as directed by the site team
Requirements for the role
* A valid Traffic Marshall/Vehicle Banksman ticket
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE
Keyword Tags: Traffic Marshall , Building and Construction , Trades and Labour , Building and Construction