Job Type: Temporary
Industry: Construction/ Trades & Labour
Location: Newbury, (RG14)
Daniel Owen are looking for a reliable and hard working traffic marshall to start work on a project in Newbury. Traffic marshalls will be working alongside a well established construction company. Traffic marshalls will be participating in various projects across different departments of the site.
Contracts will have working hours between 7:30am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday with possibilities of overtime and weekend work.
Daily responsibilities include;
* Help taking in deliveries
* Working alongside other tradesman
* Logging all visits
* Reporting to the site manager for anything else that needs to be done
* Valid traffic marshall ticket
* 3-Point PPE (hard hat, high visibility vest, steel toe cap boots)
* 2 previous work references
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role, and are interested in beneficial work in this area, please feel free to contact us on: 01189 5050 11
TAGS: CSCS/CSCS TRAFFIC MARSHALL/TRAFFIC MARSHALL/CONSTRUCTION OPERATIVES/CONSTRUCTION SITES/SITE WORK/ PPE/ DANIEL OWEN/Newbury