Daniel Owen are currently looking for Train Cleaners to join an exciting new project based in Glasgow.
Whilst working for this client, you will be required to work on passenger trains that are stationed at the depot. You will need to ensure you are cleaning the train units to a high standard whilst ensuring you are following the correct health & safety rules.
Duties will include:
- Litter Picking
- Sweeping/Mopping and Hoovering
- Cleaning Touch Points
The Successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a cleaning environment.
- Be able to work on a roster basis, Midweek and Weekend
- Shift times will be 22:00-06:00
- Have their own Steel Toe Cap safety boots.
Daniel Owen will require you to complete a D&A.
Should you be interested in the above position then please apply and a member of the team will contact you.