Daniel Owen are currently looking for Train Cleaners to join an exciting new project based in the Gillingham.
When working for this client, you will be expected to work on passenger trains that will be located in the train depots. You will be required to clean them to a high standard whilst ensuring you are following the correct health and safety rules.
Duties will include:
Interior Deep Clean
- Hoovering/ Mopping Floor
- Cleaning of interior windows
- Cleaning of passenger seats
- Cleaning of touch points
- Litter Picking
- Cleaning of Toilets
Exterior Deep Clean
- Hand Bashing Exterior of Train
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in a cleaning environment.
- Be able to work on a roster basis, Midweek and Weekend. Days & Nights.
- Black Safety Boots (All other PPE will be provided)
In order to work on this project, Daniel Owen will require you to complete an ATOC Training Course as well as a D&A.
These works will be for a 6 month + period.
Should you be interested in the above position or wish to discuss your application further, please contact the Daniel Owen Rail division today.