Our London Maintenance team is full of knowledgeable Consultants and Team Managers, who have progressed over the years to become experts in their field. They are now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who they can pass their knowledge on to, to teach them how to successfully provide a high-level of service and place quality candidates with our established client base. The Team Managers and Director work very closely to ensure the whole team are constantly feeling valued and motivated, always investing in the whole team by promoting and developing them not only at a professional level, but also on a personal level too.
The sector covers all trades within the maintenance sector and much more such as:
The candidates above are approachable and down to earth. The benefit of this, is that people are more straight forward and open for building long lasting relationships.
The role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing Trades & Labour candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure are vacancies are fulfilled
- Working in a very fast-paced environment with the authority of making quick decisions
The ideal candidate will have either have experience within recruitment or within a fast-paced environment - like face to face sales, telesales or a quick decision-making environment.
Our incentives* include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression