Trainee Recruitment Consultant, City of London, Trades & Labour
Our London Trades and Labour team have a history of high achievers, with regular performances over £500k by delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies for 32 years. Not only do they strive to provide a high-level of service, but they are always investing in the whole team by promoting and developing them not only at a professional level, but also on a personal level too. With reward and recognition being a big part of this team's success, the Team Manager and Managing Director work closely to ensure the whole team are constantly feeling valued and are motivated to do well.
In the past year the team have not only exceeded target, but also exceeded all business expectations and they now have an opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to progress through their exciting journey of success and achievement - just as others have in the past. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to learn from a knowledgeable team and progress through the ranks of recruitment.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure are vacancies are fulfilled
- Working in a very fast-paced environment with the authority of making quick decisions
The ideal candidate will have either, previous experience within recruitment or would have worked within a fast-paced environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or a quick decision-making environment.
Our incentives* include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression