Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Oxford)
£19-£24K Depending on experience
Fantastic career progression to Senior Consultant or Team Manager
Daniel Owen is an established recruitment business with over 30 years of specialist experience in the Built Environment sector. We are proud to have retained our family feel and open culture, whilst offering a fresh and forward looking approach. Placing emphasis on honesty, respect and reliability, we build long term relationships with the people and organisations we work with and are looking for like-minded consultants with relevant experience, to join us on the next step of our journey.
Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail.
Construction is where our business started and our labour and trades teams work with many of the biggest industry names in the sector, offering scope for consultants to work with an established client base and the resources and reputation to win new business.
We have an opening for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Oxford.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates, through advertising and search processes
- Building client and candidate relationships
- Identifying and winning new business
- Matching the right candidates to the right roles
You don't need to have previous recruitment experience, though a background in sales, customer service or alternatively the construction industry would be an advantage. What's most important is that you:
- Have drive and motivation to meet targets
- Are motivated by financial reward and are ambitious to progress your career
- Are keen to learn and have an interest in developing a specialist knowledge of the Trades & Labour sector
- Are pro-active and can think on your feet
- Have great communication skills
- Are resilient, competitive and a true team player
To apply, please send an up to date CV or call Chloe Arnold on 02076514034 for a confidential discussion.