Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£19K - £24K Per Annum
Free parking on-site, commission & generous incentives and benefits
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Rail team based in Reading. Over the next 12 months our Rail team will be a key focus for investment and growth, offering an exciting career opportunity for the right individual. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, driven and hard-working to work alongside experienced Rail Consultants who will support your professional development and grow your industry knowledge.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities will include;
- Building good knowledge of your industry and developing strong business networks within the rail sector
- Completing timesheets to a tight deadline
- Face - to - face interaction with candidates
- Regular site visits to check in with candidates
- Meeting KPI's
- Making sure all candidates meet compliance requirements
- Outbound and inbound calls
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
At Daniel Owen we offer uncapped commission schemes, summer and winter trips abroad (previous trips have been to places such as Marbella, Monaco and Prague), retailer and gym discounts, generous and flexible holiday allowance and a contributory pension scheme. We also have a structured and rapid progression plan so you know what the next step in your career would be.
Daniel Owen Ltd are a well-established construction recruitment agency and our success is built around the exceptional service we provide to our clients and candidates day in, day out. Our values of Respectful, Reliable and Honest are at the heart of our business and everything that we do.
If you would like to apply, or discuss this opportunity further, please contact Ellie on or 07711556948.