Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Commission, generous incentives & benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - City of London. We are currently looking for a confident and sales driven Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful and expanding Property Services team based in our City of London office.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will initially be Resourcing and working closely with an Experienced Consultant to learn the Customer Service and Administration sectors. Once you are confident with your sector knowledge, this will develop and progress into a billing role so that you are covering your own desk with support from the other consultants on the team. This is a developing role that has a clear career path and structure for constant progression.
This role would be suited to someone with previous Resourcing experience or someone from an Administration or Customer Service Call Centre background. Experience in working with Councils or Housing Associations would also be beneficial, however not essential.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your main responsibilities will include;
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Sourcing candidates on job boards such as CV Library, Totaljobs and Reed.
- Building good knowledge of your industry sector
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- Collection of timesheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of Administration and Customer Service Candidates
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
We offer a competitive salary, commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your personal circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Company-wide trips - Recent trips have included Budapest, Prague and Marbella
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Daniel Owen Ltd are a well-established Construction Recruitment agency and our success is built around the exceptional service we provide to our clients and candidates day in, day out. Our values of Respectful, Reliable and Honest are at the heart of our business and everything that we do.
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or contact our In-House Recruitment team for further information 020 7651 4034.