Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Civils & Groundworks
Incentives, commission, free on-site parking and more!
Daniel Owen Ltd are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their Civils & Groundworks team based in Central Reading. A Trainee Recruiter's role is varied, extremely rewarding and the earning potential is endless. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be trained and coached to win new business and develop relationships with key decision makers and candidates within the Civils & Groundworks sector. You will work in an established team that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to progress and become a successful Consultant. We would be interested in talking to candidates with experience or knowledge of heavy plant, crane and lifting and machine operator specialisms, who is considering a change in career.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with candidates and clients
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Winning new business
- Maintaining current relationships with candidates and clients whilst building new ones at the same time
- Site and Head office visits at least once a week
This would be an ideal role for someone who has worked within the Civils & Groundworks sector as they will have knowledge of the industry and will be able to hit the ground running with the support from the team and the Director. Previous Sales or Recruitment experience would be ideal however isn't a must. This role will involve winning new business so the ideal candidate must be persuasive in the right environment. The ideal candidate for this role will be pro-active, will have the confidence to approach key decision makers and win new business whilst being keen to learn and has the right attitude for success. A valid driving license is compulsory for this role as you will be required to go on site and head office visits at least once a week.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.