Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Basic + Commission, benefits & Incentives
Rapid Career Progression
Daniel Owen Ltd are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their Rail team based in London. A Trainee Recruiter's role is varied and fast-paced, has great earning potential and the opportunity for rapid career progression for anyone who is motivated and keen to learn. As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be trained and coached to win new business and develop relationships with key decision makers and candidates within the Rail sector. You will work in an established team that will give you the knowledge and skills you need to progress and become a successful Consultant.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Collection of timesheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Collecting all compliance documents within a tight deadline
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of Rail Candidates
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in recruitment or alternatively a fast-paced target driven environment as a coordinator, sales professional or may have experience in the Rail sector. You will need to be confident, hardworking and thrive in a work hard - play hard environment.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
Please visit our website for more information about business culture, incentives and rewards https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or view our Linkedin careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their people, please apply directly or call Ellie Wright for a confidential chat on 07711 556 948.