Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£19K-£24K Per annum
Commission & Incentives
Daniel Owen is hiring for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our successful Trades & Labour team in the heart of Leeds. This is a unique opportunity to build a long and lucrative career where career progression is clearly defined and achievable; your earnings reflect how hard you work and there is no limit to your success.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will benefit from an excellent training programme, carefully tailored to equip you with the skills and knowledge for your career as an outstanding Construction Recruiter. Daniel Owen Ltd is dedicated to empowering people to succeed and maximise their full potential with direct support from the experienced management team.
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant role involves;
- Building and managing client relationships, needs and expectations.
- Conducting Business Development calls daily
- Sourcing and selecting correct candidates for each individual role.
- Adhering to company values
- Collection of timesheets and compliance documents for all candidates
- Using the Job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts.
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individuals preferably with some experience in Recruitment or Sales background who are looking to progress in an environment where there is a clear career structure, and the opportunity to rapidly grow and build a desk with the backing of a brand that has been established with clients for 35 years.
What will you get in return for your hard work?
- Generous basic + commission
- Retailer, gym & cinema discounts
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Contributory pension scheme
Interested in joining our team? Please call our In-House Recruitment team a call on 0207 651 4034 to find out more or apply directly to be contacted within the next 24 hours.
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Leeds, York, North.