Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary -GBP19000- GBP24000 per annum, excellent commission scheme, incentives & more!
Are you looking to join a vibrant recruitment culture? Are you a talented individual who wants your achievements to be properly recognised and rewarded in a company where the leadership team is very much hands-on and real a driving force behind the positive culture?
Well, perhaps it is worth looking at a career with Daniel Owen.
Daniel Owen is a long-standing specialist recruitment business with a very successful track record and has a company culture where real talent excels.
Due to our continued success, we are currently expanding the team in our Walsall office. Specifically, we are looking for talented individuals to join our successful Trades & Labour team.
"Have you been thinking about a career in recruitment but want to know more about what the day-to-day role entails?"
The role of a recruiter is full of variety and no two days are the same. Some of the highlights of the role include:
- Having the opportunity and empowerment to build and manage your own desk.
- Identifying and exploring exciting business opportunities with prospective clients.
- Establishing and maintaining committed relationships and partnerships with customers.
- Screening and interviewing a range of candidates and placing them in roles that match their levels of skill and experience.
- Building and managing your own team of experienced workers.
- Regularly visiting clients and workers on site.
- Attending regular service review meetings with your clients.
- Building your own social media platform to network with individuals within your market.
So, what might tempt you to apply?
- A competitive commission structure that truly rewards effort and achievement.
- Best practice in-house training, coaching and development.
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements, our people know how important they are to us.
- A real sales buzz where talented people love to bounce off each other and support each other to get great results.
- Modern office space in a superb and very accessible location.
- Incentives for all individuals to earn a place on 2 "Company Holidays" a year
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives
- This is all in addition to the usual benefits every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and very importantly, career pathways that enable talented individuals to fulfil their potential.
What are we looking for?
- Positive, hardworking, goal-driven and resilient individuals who strive to be the best they can possibly be.
- People who want rewarding careers and not just jobs.
- Fantastic attitudes. If you have the right attitude, we can train and develop your skill.
The dry (and important!) bit about our industry and your market opportunities:
Daniel Owen specialises in the Construction, Property Services and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce.
We are one of the only recruiters of our size to have such positive feedback from our candidates and clients. Just check our Google reviews for any one of our 11 offices to see the organic feedback our candidates and clients regularly leave us.
How do we help you get that positive image? With fully supportive teams, candidate loyalty schemes that will allow you to keep rewarding your workers, and all the tools and resources necessary to support your career growth. It is important that every individual in our industry is treated with respect, and when you are given the tools that help you recognise that in your workers, it makes the recruitment business a great place to be.
If you are a talented individual and this sounds like a great career move for you - APPLY NOW!
Perhaps you would like to see what the Daniel Owen lifestyle is all about first? Follow our dedicated career pages on Instagram to get a feel for our working life:
Or seek us out on LinkedIn and Facebook for something a little refreshing in your feeds: Careers with us - Daniel Owen
Still interested in joining a talented and highly successful team? Please give our Talent Acquisition Team a call on 0207 651 4034 or send your CV to us today!
Key Terms: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, Associate Recruiter, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, construction, construction, staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Walsall.