Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary - GBP19000- GBP24000 per annum + your excellent commission scheme, added incentives, benefits packages, holidays & more!
We are currently seeking talented individuals who are looking to kick-start a rewarding career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our hugely successful team based in Bristol. A Trainee Recruiter role is fast-paced, dynamic and offers new challenges every day, no two days are ever the same!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you can influence what you earn, how rapidly you progress, and you will enjoy being rewarded by a competitive commission structure that truly reflects your hard work and determination. For those looking for rapid career progression, you will be motivated by our clear career progression and know exactly what you need to do to get to the next level!
What you will be doing as a Trainee Recruiter:
- Building and managing client relationships through the fulfilment of needs and expectations.
- Conducting business development calls over the phone.
- Visiting both clients and temporary workers on site.
- Conducting both sales and service review meetings at the clients' premises.
- Sourcing and selecting well-matched candidates for each role.
- Managing candidate administration, including timesheets and right to work documentation.
- Using the job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts.
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates.
- Using social media platforms like LinkedIn to promote your profile and expertise in a specialist sector.
We are looking for a driven, motivated, and ambitious individual who preferably has worked in sales or recruitment, but we are open to hearing from those who have worked to deadlines and in target driven environments. We can offer you an opportunity to rapidly grow both professionally and personally and you will have the backing of a brand that has been established in the Recruitment Industry for over 35 years.
What can we offer you?
- A generous basic salary and a competitive commission scheme.
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is a full dedicated training programme across a planned career pathway, not just in your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce and others.
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events that you can earn rewards from.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year in locations like Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella and Monaco.
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts.
- Contributory pension scheme.
A little bit about our business, the industry we operate in and your market opportunities:
Daniel Owen Ltd is a recruitment agency specialises in the Construction, Property Services, Engineering, Facilities Management and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for over 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients, as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce.
We are one of the only recruiters of our size to have such positive feedback from our candidates and clients. Just check our google reviews for any one of our 11 offices to see the organic feedback our candidates and clients regularly leave us.
How do we help you get that positive image? With fully supportive teams, candidate loyalty schemes that will allow you to keep rewarding your workers, and all the tools and resources necessary to support your career growth. It is important that every individual in our industry is treated with respect, and when you are given the tools that help you recognise that in your workers, it makes the recruitment business a great place to be.
Perhaps you would like to see what the Daniel Owen lifestyle is all about first? Follow our dedicated career pages on Instagram to get a feel for our working life:
Or seek us out on LinkedIn and Facebook for something a little refreshing in your feeds:
Still interested in joining a talented and highly successful team? Please give our Talent Acquisition Team a call on 0207 651 4034 or send your CV to us today!
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Trades, Labour, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Bristol, Entry level, career start, new career, bonuses, extra commission, associate recruiter, temp recruitment, temp recruiter, blue-collar, commission