Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Central London, St. Pauls
£19K-£24K Per annum
Commission & Incentives
We are currently in a fantastic position to be looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our successful teams based in the city of London. This is a unique opportunity to build a long and lucrative career where career progression is clearly defined and achievable; as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, your earnings are a reflection of how hard you work and there is no limit to your success.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will benefit from an excellent training programme, carefully tailored to equip you with the skills and knowledge for your career as an outstanding Construction Recruiter. Daniel Owen Ltd is dedicated to empowering people to succeed and maximise their full potential.
A Trainee Recruitment Consultant role involves;
- Building and managing client relationships, needs and expectations
- Conducting Business Development calls daily
- Sourcing and selecting correct candidates for each individual role
- Adhering to company values
- Collection of timesheets and compliance documents for all candidates
- Using the Job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates.
We are looking for a high energy, self-motivated and ambitious individual preferably with some experience in the Recruitment industry, looking to progress in an environment where there is a clear career structure, and the opportunity to rapidly grow and build a desk with the backing of a brand that has been established with clients for 35 years.
What will you get in return for your hard work?
- Generous basic + commission
- Retailer, gym & cinema discounts
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year for hitting your targets e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Contributory pension scheme
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results
Still interested in joining our team? Please give a member of our In-House Recruitment team a call on 0207 651 4034 to find out more or apply directly to be contacted within the next 24 hours.
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.