Trainee Recruitment Consultant
London, St Pauls Cathedral
£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Excellent commission scheme + OTE Earnings, incentives & more!
Daniel Owen Ltd plan for significant growth over the next 12 months and are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our 5* awarded rail team based in London.
With the rail sector receiving significant government investment, this is a great opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to rapidly progress and reach their highest potential.
Our Trainee Recruitment Consultant role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment and determination, a trainee role offers rapid career progression, great earning potential and the opportunity to maximise your experience in high energy and successful sales environment.
What you will be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Identifying and exploring exciting business opportunities with prospective clients through business development and sales calls
- Establishing and maintaining committed relationships with your clients and candidates
- Screening and interviewing a range of candidates and placing them in roles that match their levels of skill and experience.
- Building and managing your own team of experienced candidates
- Regularly visiting clients and candidates on site.
- Attending regular service review meetings with your clients.
- Building your own social media presence to network with individuals within your market.
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individuals with experience in either recruitment or sales, however, this is preferred and not essential. We are looking for people to join us who are looking to progress in an environment where there is a clear career structure, and the opportunity to rapidly grow and build a desk with the backing of a brand that has been established with clients for 35 years.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive commission structure that truly rewards effort and achievement.
- In-house training, coaching and development.
- A team of people that genuinely wants to work with you and pulls together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgements of personal and career achievements.
- A real sales buzz where people bounce off each other and support each other to achieve great results.
- Incentives for all individuals to earn a place on two "Company Holidays" a year
- Additional individual and team quarterly incentives
This is all in addition to the benefits that every recruitment business should offer; benefits portals, a day off for your birthday, anniversary recognition, Performance Milestone Awards, a holiday buy-back and sell-back scheme and most importantly, a career pathway that enable individuals to fulfil their potential.
Still Interested? Please call our Internal Recruitment team on 0207 6514034 for a confidential chat or apply directly to be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Property Services, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.