Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary - GBP19000- GBP24000 per annum + excellent commission scheme, added incentives, benefits packages, holidays & more!
We are currently seeking a talented individual who is looking to kick-start a rewarding career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and join our hugely successful team based in Swindon. A Trainee Recruiter role is fast-paced, dynamic and offers new challenges every day - no two days are ever the same!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will have complete influence over what you earn and how rapidly you progress. You will enjoy being rewarded by a competitive commission structure that truly reflects your hard work and determination. For those looking for rapid career progression you will be motivated by our clear career progression and will know exactly what you need to do to in order to get to the next level!
What you will be doing as an Recruiter:
- Building and managing client relationships through the fulfilment of needs and expectations
- Conducting business development calls daily
- Sourcing and selecting correct candidates for each role
- Adhering to Company Values
- Managing candidate administration including time-sheets and Right to Work documentation
- Using the job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates
- Using social media platforms such as LinkedIn to become an expert in the Construction Sector.
We are looking for a driven, motivated, and ambitious individual who has preferably worked in a sales or recruitment role, but we are open to hearing form those who have worked to deadlines and in target driven environments. We can offer you an opportunity to rapidly grow both professionally and personally and you will have the backing of a brand that has been established for in excess of 35 years.
What can we offer you?
- A generous basic and a very competitive commission structure
- Holiday Buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, as opposed to just in your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone Awards, Treat Vouchers and additional rewards which can be earned through adhoc sales events.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
A little bit about our business, the industry we operate in and your market opportunities:
Daniel Owen Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in the Construction, Property Services, Engineering, Facilities Management and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce.
We are one of the only recruiters of our size to have such positive feedback from our candidates and clients. Just check our Google reviews for any one of our 11 offices to see the organic feedback our candidates and clients regularly leave us.
How do we help you get that positive image? With fully supportive teams, candidate loyalty schemes that will allow you to keep rewarding your workers, and all the tools and resources necessary to support your career growth. It is important that every individual in our industry is treated with respect, and when you are given the tools that help you recognise that in your workers, it makes the recruitment business a great place to be.
Still interested in joining our team? Please call a member of our Talent Acquisition Team team on 0207 651 4034 to find out more or apply directly.
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Swindon, Entry level, career start, new career, bonuses, extra commission , associate recruiter, temp recruitment, temp recruiter, blue collar commission