Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £19,000 -£24,000 per annum (30-40k OTE) + uncapped commission, benefits & Incentives.
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join one of our most successful new offices based in Swindon. If you're an individual that is ready to grasp success and grow professionally and personally this could be the opportunity for you rapidly progress in one of the UK's top 40 Recruitment companies. No previous experience is required for this role if you have a strong desire to succeed.
Your responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Your main duties for the first 1-3 months will be resourcing before taking on more client responsibility.
- Sourcing and selecting candidates, through advertising and search processes.
- Building client and candidate relationships.
- Identifying and winning new business.
- Matching the right candidates to the right roles.
What we are looking for in a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Someone with the ability to network, sell and develop clients and candidates
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed with ambition
What Daniel Owen Ltd has to offer you:
- A Generous basic and a very competitive commission structure
- Holiday buy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development. This is full dedicated training across a planned career pathway, more than just your first week!
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Anniversary Awards, Performance Milestone awards, Treat Vouchers and additional sales events to earn rewards for.
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Perk portals with retail, gym & cinema discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare scheme
About our business:
Daniel Owen Ltd is a recruitment agency specialises in the Construction, Property Services, Engineering, Facilities Management and Rail Sectors. We have been operating very successfully for 35 years by being honest to our candidates and clients as well as appropriately rewarding our employees and temporary workforce, making us one of the top 40 Recruitment companies to work for in the UK.
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please apply directly or call our Internal Recruitment team on 0207 651 4034