Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Do you like working hard and fast?
- Like the thrill of a deal and have the drive to earn great money?
- Know something about Construction? Then this is the dream role for you!
We're looking for the next superstar Construction Recruitment Consultant, to join one of the most established and recognised Construction Recruitment businesses in the UK.
You will be responsible for growing and developing a blue collar desk and will handle all aspects of the 360 recruitment cycle, including the maintenance and growth of existing client relationships and developing and winning new business.
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional days off
- Sales incentives, prizes, awards and company-wide holidays
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and lunches
- Professional recognition and benefits through our REC IRP Advocacy Scheme
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme and discounts
- Bespoke training and dedicated training
- Clear career structure in place, where our people have come from Trainees to MDs.
Daniel Owen, specialist recruitment consultants, have been servicing their long established client base for over 30 years. Working with some of the biggest names in the construction and built environment industries, we are a family owned business at an exciting stage of growth. Operating on a nationwide basis, we provide blue and white collar solutions across Construction, Maintenance, Gas and M&E, Design and Consultancy, FM, Civil Engineering and Rail. Our professional and technical recruiting teams work with some of the biggest industry names in the construction sector, and offer client solutions for temporary, contract and permanent staffing assignments.
To apply please forward an up to date CV or call Colin for a confidential discussion on 07711556948.