A Trainee Recruitment opportunity in Reading, like no other!
Daniel Owen are largely an organically grown business. Retaining many colleagues over many years, its success has lead us to the ambition of today - to make our £50m turnover family business, into an even bigger national £100m over the next 6-7 years. To do this we are looking for ambitious recruitment consultants who are able to support this ambition and are prepared to go the extra mile whilst retaining our values, supportive culture and competitive nature.
One of the roles we are recruiting for is in our Reading office. This role, with 25 years of reputation and relationships to leverage off, will be focusing on white collar perm construction recruitment. We'll give you all the training and development you need to be successful in sales. However you'll need to be someone who is ambitious enough to learn your market and constantly network with both candidates and clients, to ensure you are heard in this lucrative market.
We are about:
- being remembered for honesty, respect and reliability.
- being developed and invested in, so you can develop your business and others around you.
- having the chance to take advantage of a lucrative commission structure with no threshold while you establish yourself, alongside amazing holidays and prizes to be won.
- having security in a highly profitable £50m+ turnover national business, with 30 years in developing well-established clients within our dedicated fields of Construction, Maintenance & Engineering
- working for a business who are about values, entrepreneurial spirit, freedom to grow and genuine support. Working with Bernard, Karl and the Management Team who you'll know and not just "the man" taking away too much of your well-earned commission.
To discuss this, or any opportunities at Daniel Owen, call or email me: M: 07711556948