Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer (Bristol)
Daniel Owen are a specialist recruitment consultancy and have been servicing our long established client base for over 30 years. We are a family owned business at an exciting stage of growth and operate on a nationwide basis, providing recruitment solutions across the construction sector.
Our labour and trades teams work with many of the biggest industry names in the sector, offering scope for consultants to work with an established client base and the resources and reputation to win new business.
We have an opening for a Resourcer to join our team based in Bristol.
As a Resourcer you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and selecting candidates, through advertising and search processes
You don't need to have previous recruitment experience, though a background in sales, customer service or alternatively the construction industry would be an advantage. What's most important is that you:
- Have drive and motivation to meet targets
- Are ambitious to progress your career
- Are keen to learn and have an interest in developing a specialist knowledge of the Blue Collar Construction sector
- Are pro-active and can think on your feet
- Have great communication skills
- Are resilient, competitive and a true team player
We offer a competitive salary and range of benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Childcare vouchers, Cycle Scheme
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
To apply please forward an up to date CV