Currently working with a leading Repairs Contractor based in North London.
They are looking for a Trainee Resident Liaison Officer to join the team.
- To prepare a report every week for the Site and Contracts Manager of events occurring affecting Tenants. This report to include: Notes of all visits to Tenants, All complaints or problems encountered and how these have been remedied, Confidential notes on problem addresses.
- Visit each resident prior to work commencing to introduce the business and communicate the scope of works. Give residents contact numbers and a pack detailing the full RLO process.
- Establish resident's individual requirements by carrying out an initial resident profile, documenting any points discussed and tailoring individual communication plans accordingly.
- Work with site staff to implement effective practices.
- Carry out a property condition survey and appliance survey with photographs where necessary with the tenant before works start in the property.
Must be eager to learn and have a Full UK Driving Licence.
Please send through your CV to be considered for the position.