The Daniel Owen Rail Team are looking to speak with On Track Plant (OTP Trainer/Assessor to work in conjunction with one of our key clients who are the UK's leading supplier of RRVs.
As the OTP Trainer/Assessor, you will be based at one of the clients NSAR approved training centres with travel to our nationwide sites where required. Travel will form approximately 33% of this role, hotel accommodation will be provided as required.
The suitable candidate will meet the below criteria.
- Support, train, and guide candidates to develop their skills and abilities to operate a fleet of RRVs and attachments.
- Implement and administer training assessment and quality assurance procedures as directed including those set by the client, Network Rail and NSAR.
Knowledge & Experience
- Occupationally competent, holding a wide variety of On-Track Plant operator competencies and have at least 4 years experience.
- Registered with NSAR as a trainer/assessor.
- Computer literate in outlook, word and PowerPoint
- Hold a Valid UK Driving License.
The client can offer not only a competitive salary and a fantastic development opportunity, but a range of additional benefits including - Company Car, Enhanced holiday entitlement, pension & life assurance benefit, discounts and wellbeing programmes.
Due to COVID-19, all interviews and meetings will be completed virtually or by following current government guidelines.
Should the vacancy be of interest, please apply or contact Joe at Daniel Owen directly.