I am currently working with a leading contractor within the Public Sector to assist in the appointment of a mobile Training Business Development Lead. My client, an established body within the industry, is looking to appoint ASAP.
My client currently carries out work on behalf of many leading housing associations to carry out essential void property and repairs and maintenance work. They also have two academies in which they help their people be the best they can be and to give communities and external organisations the opportunity to achieve their potential.
The successful candidates role will be to continue to grow their academy business to external companies to use as a training centre or to host meetings. In total my client offers over 40 courses which can be bespoke to the clients needs.
Their qualified, experienced tutors deliver courses that range from one-day programmes to four year apprenticeships. All areas of construction and building services are covered, as well as office skills such as IT and management.
Daily duties can include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement a rigorous and effective business development plan to achieve the academy strategic objectives
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, partnerships, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets/clients
- Work with the marketing team drive efficient and effective marketing to attract new clients
- Negotiate pricing and service level agreements with clients and suppliers
- Forecast, analyse and report progress against the academy business development plan and financial targets
- Ensure business development and associated financial targets are met
- Create, track and maximise pipeline business and opportunities
If you have found yourself in the market, or are looking for a new opportunity to make a role your own, then please apply within. My client is looking to host teams interviews as early as next week in two stages. One formal interview with a presentation to follow.
Ideally, the role will see the right individual based between two of my clients academies, Rotherham and Birmingham. However, individuals must be open to travel around to visit clients. Flexibility on home working up to 2 days a week if needed. Due to this, my client is looking to speak to people based in or around either Rotherham or Birmingham.
Annual salary circa £30k. Company vehicle, laptop and mobile. Bonus based on KPI performance. Potential scope for some strategic incentives specifically for this role.
Please apply within or call Abby to express your interest on 07711556949.