My client are a maintenance contractor based in West Sussex. They require a voids coordinator/administrator to join their growing repairs team. The contractor is one of the most well known in the industry and provide excellent career progression and training. This role will be a contract role with further potential.
Key purpose: To provide a responsive service to customers, raise works orders and respond to queries, as well as dealing with daily contract administration.
- Managing operatives diaries
- High attention to detail, updating in house systems
- Liaising with tenants and operatives to arrange repairs
- Understanding of Schedule of rates
- Previous void administration experience
- Collating and generating reports
- Strong diary management
- Planning repairs works for pre and post inspection, reactive, voids and emergency repairs
- Prioritising emergency works
- Booking appointments and allocating works to the available operatives, and following works from start through to completion
- Effectively communicate any concerns about work quality and ensure operatives have the right material to complete their work
- Ensure all relevant data is up-dated on a timely basis
- Any other ad-hoc roles that may arise
- Provide first point of contact for telephone callers and ensure prompt resolution of issues received by phone/fax/email/letter, without the need to refer or escalate cases.
- Accurate filing of contract paperwork and ongoing maintenance of files, to include for example time sheets and completion sheets from sub-contractors.
- Establish customer needs and provide a service in relation to repairs to properties - e.g. take repair requests from tenants, diagnose repairs to include trade and duration, and book appointments.
- Work with colleagues, residents, operatives, sub-contractors and other suppliers to ensure targets are met
If you have the relevant experience and are immediately available please apply with your most recent CV.