Daniel Owen are proud to be representing one of the largest housing associations in the Central London area who are looking for a brand-new supervisor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Void Supervisor to manage a large team of operatives covering all repairs maintenance.
- Supervision of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Overseeing all voids jobs and activities making sure everything is completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor void works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Overseeing a team of operatives conducting toolbox talks, appraisals, meetings and making sure all void work is up to date and on time
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe
- Will need own vehicle if needed to go out on site
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary
- Maintenance / construction industry knowledge
- Using SOR codes
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.