Permanent - £43-50k
Voids & Maintenance
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a building maintenance company in South East London who are looking for a Voids Manager to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Voids Manager to manage a large team of operatives covering all voids works.
- Management of the contract ensuring that all operatives are working efficiently and
- Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work
sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets.
- Liaising with the customers and dealing with any queries or issues which may arise.
- Ensuring works are completed on time and to a high-quality standard.
- Ensure all client's expectations are achieved.
- Must have Voids manager experience.
- Ensure that paperwork and reports are fully completed and submitted in-line with the Company
- Experience managing a team of operatives (toolbox talks, performance reviews etc)
- Driving from site to site as part of the daily duties
- Be jointly responsible for ensuring the workplace is tidy and safe.
- To complete time sheets and work sheets and reports as required
- Attend inspections where necessary.
- Maintenance / construction industry knowledge
- Social housing/Local authority background
- IT Literate
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.