My client are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to come on board and help out with the stock within their stores. they are looking for a personable candidate with an FLT licence. The is some travel to Kendal so the suited candidate must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
* Responsible to ensure that the regional sites stock levels are maintained, and necessary stock orders are processed through to the regional team manager
* Ensure that high standards of Safety and housekeeping are maintained on all sites in region
* Ensure that any breaches of Safety and Housekeeping rules are immediately reported to regional team manager
* Delivery of consumables and equipment to technicians in outlying regions as directed by regional team manager.
* Conduct other delivery or driving duties as required by the regional team manager
This position is temporary but has the potential to be a long term assignment for the right candidate.
Call Maya on 02039270690 or apply online