Daniel Owen is currently looking for cleaners to work full time on a temporary basis based in Thurrock. The role is carrying out all cleaning duties within a warehouse. There are different shift patterns including morning, afternoon, and night.
Our client are a global facilities company who work mainly within the UK and currently have a number of hospitality contracts within London and surrounding areas.
Shifts: Monday to Sunday rota
AM = £16.50p/h
PM = £16.80p/h
Nights = £17.50p/h
- Emptying waste bins, transporting waste material to designated collection points/compactors
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Vacuum cleaning
- Dust, damp wipe, wash or polish the furniture, windowsills, ledges and external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves, fittings, computers and telephones
- Only to use the products and chemicals supplied by the company in the correct manner working within Health and Safety guidelines
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management and senior staff
- Commercial cleaning experience
- Able to work a shift pattern
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or