CSCS Welfare Labourer required for a small construction project. Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Welfare Labourers to join a project based in Hurst.
Welfare Labouring responsibilities include;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the site offices
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job
- Emptying waste bins
- Sweeping/ Hoovering floors
- Mopping floors
Requirements for the role;
- Valid CSCS Card/ Certificate
- H&S conscious
- 2 Checkable work references
Daniel Owen are looking for experienced and hardworking CSCS welfare labourer to a project based in Hurst. Sites offer on site parking and are accessible by public transport.
Benefits: Our clients have a range of fantastic benefits to offer. If you feel you would be well-suited please apply or contact for more information. Please contact Kieran from Daniel Owen Ltd on 01189 505011 for more details.
TAGS; CSCS/CSCS LABOURERS/SITE OPERATIVES/SITE WORK/ DANIEL OWEN/ CONSTRUCTION/WELFARE/WELFARE LABOURING/LABOURING/PPE/HURST