Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Working Site Foreman with a background in Carpentry/Joinery to provide hands on supervision on commercial based projects.
This role is travel based so please do not apply if you do not own a UK driving licence.
- Have a good level of understanding in general construction, ideally trade qualified (carpentry preferred)
- Managing specialist sub-contractors and signing off their works
- Responsible for being the point of contact between workers and Project Manager
- Activities on site are in line with health and safety procedures including conducting Toolbox talks
- The chosen candidate will be a traveling Foreman, which means you could be based in various locations throughout the year. These Locations range from London to Southampton & sometimes even Bristol
- Will have to be adaptable and ready to switch roles quickly
- Driving Licence is Essential
- CSCS Card
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- Strong knowledge of construction process & Carpentry
- Internal fit out
- Professional accreditation is desirable
- Warehouse/Office/Commercial Fit out Experience is essential
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.